FREE UK SHIPPING OVER £50!

FREE UK SHIPPING OVER £50!
BUY PRINTS ONLINE

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Why I am a fan of Ken Robinson..


In fact I am close to calling him a spiritual leader and it is not often that I can read the text of an individual and want to take them out to dinner.  I am utterly in awe not only with his common sense attitude to education but he also has  a great sense of humour – an absolute joy to read and listen to.
He has made myself -and no doubt many others- feel liberated that a standard education of academia is not essentially the only way to achieve a fulfilling life. Thank goodness we live in a diverse society with individuals possessing a range of talents and skills!

If you find yourself with a spare 19.29 minutes, I recommend getting acquainted with Ken via TED talks

No comments:

Post a Comment